Friday, April 17, 2009

God's unconditonal love

Since Good Friday, I have been just engulfed if the fathers love for me and this whole universe. we mere humans love each other with conditions or with high expectations and here is a God who is the highest expectation and we doubt him, we doubt that his love, his mercy, and his unconditional ways are not enough for our situation. God has been working on me to get out of my selfishness, where i end up only thinking i am the one that is struggling, i am the only one enduring hardship, when i may have only experienced a slight ramification of "hardship". I struggle with this because life hasn't been the easiest journey for me, but i know that i know, its all for His glory and like King David waited 15-20 years for the fulfillment of Samuel's prophecy, i can wait, because i know that my God will never forsake me, and he wouldn't bring me this far to leave me. He is always faithful in his timing, and his timing always turns out to be the best anyways, so why don't we just wait, and be patient, because the Lord knows what is best, because he knows us more than we know ourselves. God is teaching me to relax and slow down, and enjoy everything i have learned and live it out.

2 comments:

  1. Hey guys! I have been doing this blog for a while but recently started actually updating it and I was looking around for some people I know so I thought I would "follow" yours or whatever that means:)
    Mandy, this was really encouraging to me because right now I have been feeling similar things and we are also trying to be patient and remember "He is always faithful in his timing." Thanks for reminding me:)
    Its awesome that God has opened up some big doors for you guys! I am so happy for you.
    God bless, talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime God can use me to encourage someone is a blessing to me, i pray that God just surrounds your family and protects you guys. You have a sweet new life with a baby, i pray God's blessing over you guys:) take care and always God bless!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete